Residential Lending Residential Lending Programs
Here at Wellesley Bank, our team of expert Residential Lending professionals recognizes that a finance program must be specifically tailored to the needs of the individual client in order for said program to become an integral part of the client’s overall financial strategy.
When you choose to finance or refinance your residential property with us, regardless of whether it’s your primary or secondary home, rest assured that our residential lending team has the knowledge and experience necessary to structure your mortgage according to your unique financial requirements and objectives. Not to mention, they are committed to helping you succeed.
Our Full Spectrum of Residential Financing Options Include:
- Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Jumbo Mortgages
- First Time Home Buyer Program
- Home Improvement Loans
- Construction Loans
- Residential Income Property
- Bridge Loans
Premier Plus Mortgage Discount Program
Enroll in Wellesley Bank’s Premier Plus Mortgage Discount Program and enjoy a reduced rate on your mortgage.
To Enroll, Simply Do the Following:
- Open a Premier Plus Checking Account
- Set up automatic monthly mortgage payments
- Maintain a minimum deposit of $25,000 combined daily balance
- Enjoy a reduced rate of your mortgage*
- Enjoy additional reduced rate on your mortgage with a $100,000 combined daily balance
Builder to Buyer Program
The Residential Mortgage Program we offer at Wellesley Bank provides unparalleled support to our clients. Once you begin the process, a mortgage professional will help guide you through every step of the process.
Our Builder to Buyer Program Includes:
- Highly personalized service to meet your needs.
- Local bankers mean we make our decisions quickly because we know how important your time is.
- Ongoing support & service once the transaction is finalized.
If you’re a new homeowner who purchased a newly constructed house financed by Wellesley Bank, our Builder to Buyer program offers:
- No points
- No application fees
- No processing fees
- No underwriting fees
- Reduced appraisal fees
- Reduced legal fees
If you need Direct Access to any of our experienced and dedicated Residential Lending officers, please feel free to contact them online or stop by one of our retail offices for an in-person chat. If you’re interested in reading disclosure statements, you can find them here.