Deposit and Cash Management Consumer Banking
Letter from our President & CEO: Read More
To our valued clients:
In the last few weeks, we in the United States have begun to feel the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus in a meaningful way. Like you, Wellesley Bank is actively monitoring the situation, and we are taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our clients and employees, as well as our ability to deliver our service without disruption. The safety and health of our clients and employees is our priority.
Effective Wednesday March 18th Wellesley Bank has decided to close all retail banking offices.
During this time our Linden Square Drive-Up will be available for immediate banking needs.
Wellesley Bank has taken the following precautions to mitigate the spread of the virus:
- Any team members who have traveled or are planning to travel to countries that are most impacted will be required to work-from-home for 14 days following their return.
- Team members who are feeling sick have been asked to stay home.
- Team members are encouraged to wash hands frequently.
- We have substantially increased cleaning protocols. We have made hand sanitizer and disinfectant available in all high traffic areas.
- Restrooms lobbies, ATM and banker areas are being cleaned regularly and have been equipped with appropriate cleaning supplies and gloves.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the continuity of our business operations:
- Wellesley Bank has a comprehensive business continuity program that includes resiliency plans for many different types of business interruptions, including pandemic events.
- We are equipped with the technology and processes to continue operations with minimal interruption.
- Team members have the appropriate systems access and tools to work remotely or from a dedicated contingency site.
- We are working with our vendors to verify their business continuity plans.
- Please be aware that hackers and scammers may use this opportunity to take advantage of businesses and consumers, with fraudulent emails directing recipients to harmful websites.
- We encourage you to make use of our free online banking tools, which allow you to access your accounts from anywhere on a desktop or mobile device, as safely and securely as if you were in one of our offices.
- Our team is available to assist you with any of your client needs at 781-235-2550 or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Valuable resources about Coronavirus and Scammers:
- Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website for the latest information on COVID-19.
- During this time of uncertainty, scammers and fraudsters take advantage of fears surrounding the Coronavirus. Click here for tips from the FTC